The Governors of St Ambrose RC Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivated Teaching Assistant Level 1 to join their dedicated friendly and welcoming staff team.
We are looking for someone with a positive outlook, keen initiative and who is good at working as a member of a team. Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are essential, as well as good communication skills and the ability to relate to people.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
- A strong management team and great staff team work
- A supportive Governing Body
- Professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will be:
- willing and able to support teaching and learning in our EYFS
- Able to support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Committed to achieving high standards
This position is a temporary position. The post is full-time 35 hours per week term time only.
Salary TA Level 1: SCP 2 £17,711 per annum pro rata.
Visits to the school will be welcomed.
Closing date: 13/12/19 at 12 noon
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by post or email email@example.com to be received strictly before the closing date.
CV's will not be accepted a completed application form must be received for your application to be considered.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment health checks and a successful DBS disclosure.