The Governors of St Ambrose RC Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivated Teaching Assistant Level 1 to join their dedicated friendly and welcoming staff team.
We are looking for someone with a positive outlook, keen initiative and who is good at working as a member of a team. Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are essential, as well as good communication skills and the ability to relate to people.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
- A strong management team and great staff team work
- A supportive Governing Body
- Professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will be:
- willing and able to support teaching and learning
- Able to support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Committed to achieving high standards
This position is a temporary position. The post is full-time 35 hours per week term time only.
Salary SCP 1 £17,173 per annum pro rata.
Visits to the school will be welcomed.
Closing date: 31/10/2019 at 12 noon