Our School Meal Provider is Dolce all the meals provided by Dolce have a fresh, homemade taste. Ensuring a well balanced, healthy and nutritious meal is served each day.
Click here to view Dolce's Traditional Menu for this term.
The cost of school meals is £2.20 per day. All payments must be made directly to Dolce via School Grid. If you do not have a School Grid account please contact to school office.
Entitlement to Free School Meals
IS YOUR CHILD ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE SCHOOL MEAL?
Click here to complete the online free school meal checker
The school will be notified when an application for a free school meal has been made and we will be able to provide free school meals for a short period whilst the claim is being assessed. If the claim is approved then the child will receive free school meals on an ongoing basis whilst the parent(s) remain eligible.
Your child must be at school (not a day nursery or children's centre)
Your child must live with you and be your responsibility
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.
Universal Free Meals
If your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 you are entitled to the universal free meal.
Please note if you receive benefits we ask that you still apply for free school meals via link above.
If your child is in Years 3,4,5 or 6 they can bring a healthy packed lunch to school.
Please read the letter and booklet below that provides guidance about packed lunches